...trying to start a blog....I really think you should have an interesting life in order to write a blog...while I don't think my life is boring I also think there's not too many special things about it except by truly nice friends.
I wish I had the ability kids and some adults have of being able to be amazed by very simple things...since I don't I always run out of post ideas quickly...
Well, welcome to my not-so-interesting blog....at least I'll be able to put some pictures and tell you the story behind them.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
3 comentarios:
Hi Josefín.
I'm glad you're giving the blog a new try.
The thing behind having a blog has nothing to do with how interesting your life is... on the contrary, it is about making the trivial hilarious... well, that's how I see it.
My advice to you: the harder you try to write to fewer ideas you'll have. So, don't think, just write. ;-)
Kisses from the fridge, heh.
Dear Jorge Francisco Herrera Matsumoto:
There are times when you think you have zero ideas for posting, nothing is going on with your life, and so on, but you will always have the past. For example, you can always write about the time you performed "sopa de caracol" half-naked & completely-drunk at lalah's. Or the time you fell asleep at gustavo's, surrounded by beer cans and bottles.
Anywho, you can rely on your past experiences to have a nice blog, though they may seem more interesting and funny to us, your not-so-naked-and-not-so-drunk-like-you friends
Thanks for the ideas! ...But Andre...I dont remember those experiences at all...maybe you are confusing me with someone else :P
Publicar un comentario